PDA

View Full Version : psyllie snacks?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

jessjoy
Tue, May-08-01, 03:23
Hi everyone! I am interested in buying these psyllie snax things for some much needed fiber. Are they permitted on the program. I know psyllium (in natural state) is but I wasnt sure about these snax. Thanks a bunch! Jess

IslandGirl
Sun, May-20-01, 10:47
They're absolutely great. They seem expensive for the weight, but it's pure fiber and flavours and they actually taste very nice. So nice for most of the flavours that you have to be careful not to get a sudden 'overdose' of fiber, which can have surprising and painful gastrointestinal consequences, if you know what i mean!

I'd like to get them in on my webpage; I believe in the quality and Donna Valentino is/was one of the first LowCarbers to put her 'money' where her mouth is, so to speak, and produce an excellent product and bring it to market.

I endorse 'em! ;)