PDA

View Full Version : New and feelin' great!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

jessjoy
Tue, May-08-01, 00:24
After about two weeks on the A plan I feel wonderful. I can't believe I used to be able to eat an ENTIRE box of Stove Top Stuffing in one sitting........then wonder why on earth I was so tired!!?? I bought the Atkins book on a whim at a half priced bookstore and it sat in my bedroom for about 6 months. Well, I just couldnt handle the fatigue anymore and dusted the Atkins book off and dove in. I read it in one sitting. Now after 13 days I am 7 pounds lighter and my head is so much clearer. I dont have that brain fog anymore. This is a definite WOL!!!! Anyone who would like a buddy let me know!

Sharon
Tue, May-08-01, 05:14
Welcome, post often, there are some really knowledge folks who hang around here, and if you have questions I'm sure they'll be able to help you.

Glad to hear you've found some new energy, especially since it's spring and there are so many wonderful things outside to do.

tamarian
Tue, May-08-01, 06:37
Welcome aboard Jess! Your progress and results for first 2 weeks sound great!

Wa'il

bcgirl
Tue, May-08-01, 09:29
hi I am also new to the board and would love a buddy I sent you a p mesaage but I am not sure if it worked?! Let me know. Anyways I am glad you are feeling so great!!:D