PDA

View Full Version : (Induction)Three days, 4lbs

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

nicolejoy
Mon, Jun-24-02, 08:27
Hey everyone, I have a very small success, but it has also been a very short time.
If anybody has read my threads before. I thought i was pregnant, so i have been very frustrated. I've been wanting to start the induction part of Atkins for a while now. I found out i was not pregnant for sure on thursday and now am able to go on the diet full force.
I orignally thought i was 210, but jumped on the scale friday to see 226..My heart sunk.
I know that this is no joking matter anymore. I need to lose wait NOW!
So it has been three days and i have lost 4 little old pounds.
My goal is to lose 12-15lb on the intro. I hope I can do it.

Nicole.. :)

wanjiku
Thu, Jul-25-02, 00:23
congrats :thup:

keep UP and you will surely attain your goal

wanji

TeriDoodle
Thu, Jul-25-02, 04:56
That's what we're all about here.... celebrating!! 4 pounds lost is a heckuva lot better than 4 lbs. gained!! :D If you lose 10-12 lbs. during induction, you'll be right on target.... and then 4-5 pounds per month after that would be average.

I think we all understand your frustration with wanting the weight off NOW!!.... It'll happen, but not overnight. Oh well, you'll have fun here in the process and make lots of new friends. It's a great place to hang out!

Have a marvelous day!

wanjiku
Fri, Jul-26-02, 02:38
oh yeah !

it better to lose than to gain even if it one pound

wanji :daze: