PDA

View Full Version : [CKD] L-Glutamine

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

billw
Wed, Jun-19-02, 05:12
I picked up some last night. Expensive stuff! :rolleyes:

I took 10g before bedtime and I slept like a baby. Does this stuff help you sleep better?

My chest and arms were not sore this morning either. :thup:

Lost 1 more pound also. :D

Bill

Chantel
Wed, Jun-19-02, 10:22
I have no idea but wanted to say hi and congrats on that 1 pound!

PS: I know, isn't LG expensive? I bought 1 pound of it for $27.00 - I am not sure if that is good or bad but I am a cheap skate so I dread forking over the cash! lol

Chantel:)

Chantel
Wed, Jun-19-02, 10:23
Meant to attach this to Bills question! lol

Natrushka
Wed, Jun-19-02, 10:29
Consider it done :)

Chantel
Wed, Jun-19-02, 10:34
Thanks! lol - You are goood!

billw
Wed, Jun-19-02, 17:51
Originally posted by Chantel
I bought 1 pound of it for $27.00 - I am not sure if that is good or bad but I am a cheap skate so I dread forking over the cash! lol

Thats not a bad price. I paid $73 for a 2 pound tub at GNC. Where did you get yours and what brand? I may need to try it next time. Although 2lbs will probably last a long time.lol

Bill

Chantel
Wed, Jun-19-02, 18:21
Hi Bill,
I buy from a local store, Lindberg Nutrition.

The brand is Champion Nutrition, name: Power Glutamine. 100% pure. - No fillers/sugars/sodium.etc

You are right, 2 pounds is going to last you a lot. My husband takes it in the morning, 1 hour prior to working out, and then again after he works out and then again befoe bed, so about 15 grams total.

Talk at ya later:)

Zeus
Wed, Jun-19-02, 18:37
Thats not a bad price. I paid $73 for a 2 pound tub at GNC. Where did you get yours and what brand? I may need to try it next time. Although 2lbs will probably last a long time.lol

-Please, take my advice: do not buy your supplements from GNC. To put it bluntly- you got ripped off. Next time you shop for supplements...get them off the internet!

billw
Wed, Jun-19-02, 18:44
Hi Zeus, Yep your right. Next time I will look for a better deal.

Thanks,
Bill