PDA

View Full Version : good morning all!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

irisinnyc
Mon, Jun-17-02, 07:59
Happy Monday. Just wanted to say hi to all the triple digit clubbers out there. Things are going pretty well. Down 23 this morning... long way to go but thankful for having forums like this to see all the support and info out there!!!!! A great day to all of you!
IRIS

OKwoer
Mon, Jun-17-02, 09:55
Iris,
Thanks for the wonderful greeting to start off a new week. I used to hate Mondays (although they still aren't the greatest day of the week). My typical Monday of the past was dragging out of bed after a Sunday night food binge...stepping on the scale...and starting another diet that would typically last until lunchtime. Now, I'm waking up every morning with energy and believing that no matter how many Krispy Kremes my coworkers bring to the office, I CAN BE IN CONTROL.

Congrats on your stats. YOU'RE DOING GREAT!!! :roll:

ldypgmr
Mon, Jun-17-02, 19:10
Iris...

23 pounds how terrific! I applaud you :clap:

Jim...

My co-workers get upset when I refer to the donuts as crappy creme! he he he

Hope everyone had a great Monday.

Dee

:wave:

Victoria
Mon, Jun-17-02, 22:06
Iris,
Good Monday to you too! You are so upbeat and refreshing. ;) I hope your week goes well. Twenty three pounds! That's great.

Jim and Dee,
I will remember that...Crappy Cremes. My kids are upset because I won't buy donuts for them anymore. I had one Krispy Creme donut right before I started this new way of eating. Never went back. They feel cheated. I feel like it's truly JUNK food. I'm the one with the money, so I win. ;) Victoria

irisinnyc
Tue, Jun-18-02, 06:49
that is great.. I love it. they sure used to taste good for about a half a second...then all that "fake" taste used to set in..kind of like McDonalds.... anyway, its Tuesday...getting closer to Friday!
hang tough crew!

Daliaha
Tue, Jun-18-02, 13:53
Congrats on 23 pounds.. WTG... Thats so wonderful !!!

I still take My little girl to mc donalds... She likes to play there.. So I eat before I go, and get her something there... Works out really good.

She is happy .. Im happy.. and My waist line is happy *giggle*

Keep up the excellent work...

-Dolly