PDA

View Full Version : San Antonio/Austin Group

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

kodi10
Sun, Jun-16-02, 17:49
I am interested in forming a support group that meets once a month or so. There are a couple of us in San Antonio, Texas who are interested and was wondering if any of you from Austin would be interested too. Of course, all other areas welcome too.

Drop me a line in this if you are interested.

TXKat
Mon, Feb-17-03, 11:03
hey kodi! i just started a LC diet about 3 weeks ago.... i too am in san antonio and have been looking for others in this area.... are there many of you from SA?

lindap63
Mon, May-12-03, 10:37
HELLO, I JUST STARTED THE ATKINS DIET TODAY., I WOULD LOVE TO ATTEND A LOW CARB WEIGHT LOSS SUPPORT GROUP IN SAN ANTONIO TO KEEP ME ON TRACK., PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE STARTS ONE.,

srd0821
Mon, May-12-03, 10:41
That would be awesome! I would consider driving that distance if it was only once a month or so! :thup:

jenkahl
Wed, Nov-12-03, 09:43
I think a low carb support group is a great idea and I would love to attend if you've got one started or if you plan to get one started.

Ayngel25
Sun, Dec-21-03, 00:51
When does the group meet? I would love to meet up with others. :yay: