PDA

View Full Version : Anyone LCarbing in Charlotte NC or surrounding area

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

msbroome
Mon, Jun-10-02, 21:05
I live in Charlotte NC, and I would like to find other lcarbers in this area to share support and encouragement with.

heyjude607
Sun, Jun-23-02, 08:56
...I'm about 16 miles east of Charlotte. I notice that you haven't started a journal yet? Do that as soon as you can, and watch the outpouring of support!

Come to my journal (just click on the journal icon below)...I'd love to get to know you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you want a place in the sun, you must leave the shade of the family tree."

Pickles
Wed, Jul-10-02, 20:54
Hey!

I am about 20 minutes from Charlotte... I could really use some support too!

Melody

msbroome
Thu, Jul-11-02, 15:28
Hello Pickles,

I live in Charlotte, and will be glad to share information with you. Do you have a journal started yet? I didn't see an icon for one. This forum is a great place for support and encouragement.

I see you are doing CAD, how do you like it so far? I have thought about possibly trying it out.

I am on my way out of the door right now, but I will check in with you later.......Heyjude is also from NC, and she has been real helpful to me.

talk later!! :wave:

Sandra

rmcmurra
Sun, Jul-14-02, 13:19
Hi my name is Robyn and I live in Monroe, NC. I originally started on the CAD but dropped off for awhile. I've started on the TotalHealth Plan. I look forward to reading the postings on this forum. Take care and feel free to contact me. Thanks.

Robyn

:wave:

Cindyrella
Thu, Sep-05-02, 15:58
Hey there im in charlotte NC as well and i cant seem to stay on this WOL for nothing I have no will power.. I would love to meet people also LCing locally.. please feel free to email me anytime :)

dblair
Mon, Aug-04-03, 12:14
My name is Dalton and I live in Gastonia. I would love to hear from some locals and support each other. What do you think are the best stores to buy lc goodies? I have tried The Natural MarketPlace at the Arboretum and like it. (Oh, I follow Atkins, by the way.)

Anyway, looking forward to hearing from some locals.

:daizy:

mrabinow
Tue, Aug-05-03, 21:01
Hey Gang

I live in Matthews. I have been on Atkins for 11 months and have lost 54 pounds. It's been a long road but I feel great.
Hey Dalton. The GNC in the Arboretum also has a large selection of low carb stuff. Also Good Ol Days restaurant has Low Carb selections on their menu. Check it out.

See Ya
Mike

KristyC
Wed, Aug-06-03, 10:21
I am about 45 minutes northwest of Charlotte. :)

rickb41
Sun, Sep-14-03, 17:11
Hey guys, I have a brother in Charlotte. I understand you have a new low carb restaurant opening there. I don't know the name but saw an article on it recently. If anyone wants more info, let me know and I'll get it from by brother for you. Take care!

mrabinow
Mon, Sep-15-03, 08:47
Well.....I know that the guy who owns a place called Good Ol' Days, that already has a Atkins menu, is opening a Low Carb Retail Center called "Low Carb Crazy"

Mike

sutherngrl
Tue, Sep-16-03, 11:57
I am in Whiteville, NC and would love a support group close to me. I think it would be great to find people in your home town and once a week or once a month get together and exchange receipe ideas.