PDA

View Full Version : I Need A Buddy !!! Plz?? Lol

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

canuckchic
Sun, Jun-09-02, 21:20
:roll: Hiya All,
Thank-you for taking the time to read my request. I am just starting my WOL journey and am in desperate need of an education , shoulder , bad-joke laugher , in short a buddy. I will also be able to offer all of the same once I have a better handle on this WOL and all that i need to know.
If you are the person I need and would like to be needed by me PLMK Marie :wave:

lesleyc
Sun, Jun-09-02, 21:30
Hi Marie,

I've got great news...we can all be your buddy :D That's the great thing about his site...heaps of little helpers :D

If you start up a journal you'll get lots of visitors and make friends real quick.

If you have questions just pot them in the newbies section and we'll be there in no time flat ;)

Welcome aboard by the way ;)

Lesley

canuckchic
Sun, Jun-09-02, 23:29
Hiya Lesly,
First off , CONGRATS on your high %. Second thank-you for the warmwelcome and the onfo :p

Tigra1965
Fri, Jun-14-02, 15:08
Lesleys right - everyone here is your buddy and I'll happily count myself as one of those if you like.

Visit peoples journals and definately start one up of your own - you'll be surprised how many peeps out there want to help you along your journey.

Take care and happy Lcing
Byeeeee :wave:

canuckchic
Sun, Jun-16-02, 11:37
Hiya Julie :wave:

Thank-you for the warm welcome and I'll add you to my buddy list.I do have a journal .....I started it my first day here.I have bad news I'm afraid. I fell off the darn wagon BIGTIME!!! :bash: I felt so sick on Thursday and Friday that I just started eating sugar. My withdrawal symptoms were horrendous and I chickened out. Well I'm back and I believe in my quote ....so here I go . :thup: I hope you had a better weekend than I and have a great day.

Marie :D

ms_poody
Mon, Jun-24-02, 16:13
Hi Marie,

I can't put it any better than our friends have, but I just wanted to let you know that I agree with them and to welcome you as well.

Don't beat yourself up over the little stuff. No one is perfect. Give yourself credit for having made the choice to do something so wonderful for yourself. It will get easier!!!! I promise!!!

Later,
Renee'

jane anne
Mon, Jun-24-02, 21:17
hi canuk:
id be happy to be your buddy, although this is such a good site and folks here are wonderful at helping those that need encouragement, support, ideas and helpfull hints, and wonderfully delicious recipes.
i'm also canuk, and have fallen of the wagon at least twice since i started last april.
i have stalled and recovered and i'm determined to keep goingno matter what. it's a way of life more than a diet. and once you get used to it you love it. Good luck in your endevour. remember.... there are no stupid questions.
jane anne