PDA

View Full Version : Carbolite Foods Coming to Canada

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

vbrowne
Thu, Jun-06-02, 14:26
Hi, this morning I was very miffed about ordering from the web - everything low carb it seems comes from the States, so when you almost double the cost of the product, double the cost of shipping, add in customs charges, it makes for an expensive product - $40.00 for 11 protein shakes - I think not! Anyway, I contacted Carbolite Foods, Atkins never responded to me, looks like in the future rue North Nutrition will have exclusive rights to selling Carbolite in Canada. They are working on the labeling at this time, so hopefully it won't be long. Just thought I'd let you folks in Canada know.

vbrowne
Thu, Jun-06-02, 14:30
Sorry, True North Nutrition, rue.

Deirdre
Sat, Jun-08-02, 20:06
What is True North Nutrition - a store or online company? I did a search online and all I found was a site that you need password to enter that has no info on the main page.

tamarian
Sat, Jun-08-02, 20:11
Originally posted by Deirdre
What is True North Nutrition - a store or online company? I did a search online and all I found was a site that you need password to enter that has no info on the main page.

Yes, and it says on it business-to-business. This leads me to beleive they are distributors.

Wa'il

moses
Mon, Jun-10-02, 17:39
Its a distributor

Just give them a ring
They will fax you a credit app
Fill it out and hopefully U will get retail rights for their products
We did the same for some other products and it wasnt a hassle at all... mind you i ran it under my company. So you might hafto fill out the form as though you are a sole proprietorship company and go from there. I dont think they will deal with individual consumers just businesses

hope that helps.