PDA

View Full Version : 4 days 8pound lost...IT WORKS !!!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

LittleLiz
Tue, Jun-04-02, 03:29
Hi, :wave:

Started the low carb diet on Friday 31st May and now just starting day 5 4th June. Went on the scales this morning just so see if I had lost any weight, 8 pounds have gone, yipeeeeee.

I knew that I had lost some weight as my jeans and Tshirts fit me and are actually now loose.

Just wanted to let you know just in case you had started the diet around the same time as me.

My husband started on the same day and I can see a big difference in him as well.

Good luck to you all, I`ll keep you updated as the weeks pass by.

Cinderella
Tue, Jun-04-02, 08:53
Congratulations...keep up the great work....cin :wave:

LittleAnne
Tue, Jun-04-02, 12:11
Hi LittleLiz

Great to hear of your success in so few days. A great motivator. I hope you are beginning to feel some of the other benefits of this way of life as well. Keep at it and who knows how much you could loose on induction. Every success to both you and your husband.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: