PDA

View Full Version : My Exercise journal!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

SlimShAdY
Thu, May-30-02, 18:35
I've been going to the gym and exercising at home for a few weeks now, just haven't kept a record anywhere so I figured I'd post it here :roll:

8 mins Tae-Bo
15mins on the Cross Stepper Machine (supposedly burnt 83 cals) 20mins of Advanced Tae-Bo (My day got messed up and I had to do that LAST!! so I didn't have enough energy to finish)

Arms - 50 (of each)
Inner Thighs - 100
Outer Thighs - 100
Leg Curls - 100

Also* Drank 64oz of water :daze:

SlimShAdY
Fri, May-31-02, 12:10
Walked/Jogged on tredmil for 18mins
Advanced Tae-bo 36mins
------------------------------------
Total Cardio Mins - 54

Water:
16oz
32oz
32oz
----------
Total: 80oz!
+Protien Shake

SlimShAdY
Sat, Jun-01-02, 12:26
Cardio:
Advanced Tae-Bo 15mins
Walked/Jogged on tredmil 10mins
--------------------------------------------
Total Cardio Minutes - 25

Abs:
TorsoTrack - 50
AbRocker - 100

But:
Butthing - 100
Weight lifts - 30
Squats - 60 (god I hate those with a passion!)
Calf Raises - 100
Arms:
front - 30
front/back - 50
Sides - 10
Backs - 15

Water:
32oz
32oz
32oz
32oz
--------------
Total: 128oz (1 gallon I think.. :confused: )
+protein shake

SlimShAdY
Mon, Jun-03-02, 00:03
I hit light ketosis today, Thats got to be why I felt like crap and couldn't do much..Pluss my azz and arms hurt from yesterday lol But uh..
15mins of areobics

72oz of Water

SlimShAdY
Mon, Jun-03-02, 14:42
Cardio:
TaeBo - 30mins
Aerobics - 15mins Omg and I did ALL that on an empty stomach!
Tredmil - 23mins (1 mile)
-----------------------
Total 68mins

Gym:
leg curls - 50
Inner/outter thighs - 100 (eck too many ppl and stuff so couldn't do nothing else) :bash:

Arms: (Home)
Bicept Curls - 50
Front/Backs - 50
Sides - 30
Backs - 50

Water:
32oz
32oz
20oz
---------------
Total: 84oz
+ProteinShake

SlimShAdY
Tue, Jun-04-02, 15:43
Eck went earlier than usual, not too many people but the people that were there were taking forever on the machines and we couldn't stay too long today..And my thighs hurt so I couldn't walk on the tredmil too long.. but ah well..

Tredmil 15mins

Arms (gym)
50 sides

Legs
Outter/Inner thighs - 50
Leg curls - 50

Water
52oz
+ProteinShake

SlimShAdY
Wed, Jun-05-02, 12:28
Took the dog to the park and walked for an hour..Slow though..Ughh I felt like crap the rest of the day..slept untill 7.. I think its the freakin weather er somethin

Water:
32oz

SlimShAdY
Thu, Jun-06-02, 14:06
Ughh I meant to do more but I still feel hella tired and I have no friggen clue as to why. And on top of that, I can't swallow .. I can spit.. http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/togo.gif I have no clue WHY because yea my stupid wisdom tooth is coming in and my jaw aches but wtf that has to do with my throat I have no clue. http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/madgo.gifhttp://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/dark2.gif
Cardio:
Tredmil 15mins (.55)

Legs:
InnerThighs/OutterThighs/LegCurls - 50 of each

Arms:
SeatedChest Machine - 100
35 of the other 2..

Water:
20oz
32oz
16oz
-------------
Total: 68oz
+ProteinShake

SlimShAdY
Fri, Jun-07-02, 22:15
I still feel like shyt so I could only do 15mins of Basic Tae-Bo..Which I did it at 11:50pm with no energy..(I slept on and off all day and woke up AGAIN at 10:30pm) WTF is up with that?? Omg I suck now! I feel like I'ma die. I Overdosed on Potassium and Vitamians today..lets see if this helps.. I'm giving it tommorrow with the EXTRA vitamians/potassium....that dosen't work its back to metabolife. Screw this. I probably only burnt -2 calories LOL Only reason I did ANYTHING was to keep my exercise streak going. I don't want gaps in my journal! LoL

Water - 640z..Pretty damn good for not being able to swallow.

SlimShAdY
Sat, Jun-08-02, 18:51
Still felt like crap, a lilllll better today tho..

Advanced TaeBo - 20mins

Water:
64oz

SlimShAdY
Sun, Jun-09-02, 21:07
OMG I still feel like shyt!!!! I've upped the potassium, I took a PRESCRIPTION one at 4pm! Its prescribed, so its gotta be strong!!! Did it help? Friggen NoOoOOO!! What the hell? I'm going to take 3 prescribed ones tommorrow, and then Tuesday I might get a blood test done just to see wtf it comes out too....And thennn if freaking 3 prescribed ones don't help.. Back to metabolite!! No doubt! Atleast that will speed up my freakin heart. My heart is going so slow right now I should be dead!
Anyways,
Walk - 15mins on tredmil

64oz of Water

fth_msktr
Sun, Jun-09-02, 22:03
Slim,
Don't get discouraged and keep up the good work!!
You have a terrific sense of humor and I always laugh when I read your posts. Even if I'm quickly skimming through the sight, if I see an entry from you I stop and read it.
If you don't see a lot of results right away you are still developing healthy living habits by being commited to this woe and in the long run you will benefit, hopefully sooner rather than later.
:thup:
I don't know how to do funny little people or I would put in something better than a thumbs up!

SlimShAdY
Mon, Jun-10-02, 17:05
:wave:
Hey thanks for the encouragement Fth! :roll:
I'm still trying, its hard but I still refuse to give up! lol I've learned from the last 50 times I gave up and then started again.. Its easier to keep going a day and just do whatever I can, rather then start alll over again with weak and tight muscles..eck lol :rolleyes: :daze:

As for the funny lil ppl.. http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/how.gif
It's just Copy & Paste! (http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/):roll:

SlimShAdY
Mon, Jun-10-02, 19:14
barely did 20mins of TaeBo..

Water:
64oz

fth_msktr
Tue, Jun-11-02, 19:50
Slim,
By my count this is 12 days in a row of excersice, aren't you getting worn out? If you want me to write a note to your teacher to get you an excused absence so you can take a day off let me know, I was pretty good at that in high school.
Dave

SlimShAdY
Tue, Jun-11-02, 21:17
20mins on tredmil

uh..drank 64oz of lite CrystalLite :o Oops. eh close enough

SlimShAdY
Tue, Jun-11-02, 21:20
Originally posted by fth_msktr
Slim,
By my count this is 12 days in a row of excersice, aren't you getting worn out? If you want me to write a note to your teacher to get you an excused absence so you can take a day off let me know, I was pretty good at that in high school.
Dave

haha Dave! If you could write a note to the wooshie fairy instead asking her to please take 15lbs off so I didn't have to exercise..That would be more than enough and I'd be forever greatful :D :agree:

lol But nah, I'm not worn out. I rather do it daily instead of every other day or something..I don't have much of a life anyways so it's not like I don't have the time or energy. :daze: :roll:

SlimShAdY
Wed, Jun-12-02, 12:59
Went to the gym at 12.. So I'm kinda getting back on schedule here. Not as tired either which is real good.

Cardio:
BTaeBo 20mins
E..(can't spell it) machine - 15mins (supposedly burnt 94 cals :rolleyes: )

Circuit Training:
Inner/Outtter thighs - 50
leg curls - 50
Arms(3) - 50

Water:
None..yet..oops LoL
64oz :D

fth_msktr
Wed, Jun-12-02, 21:09
Slim,
Is there anything more depressing than spending 15-20 minutes on a treadmill or elyptical(sp?) trainer, sweating your a.. off and looking down and seeing in big, green LED lights that you've only burned 94 calories ? :( It's not fair! Just breathing in the scent of a cookie is 94 calories :yum:
Dave

SlimShAdY
Sat, Jun-15-02, 01:28
Eh not reallly.. I do other cardio as well (usually) so only 94 cals isn't that big of a deal to me. I'm working up to doing that longer and harder levels so I'd be burning more cals then anyways.

SlimShAdY
Sat, Jun-15-02, 01:33
Went to the park at 10 am!! Walked for an hour.. bout a mile, but not too fast.. although carrying my dogs 13yrold 28lb lazy ass for about 10mins must have burnt an extra 20 cals!!!

Then since I got up so freakin early I slept most of the day and spent like the rest of it reformatting. ByeBye friggen WinXPPro.. Although I miss it, I don't miss the security errors. Ah well back to WinME. Friggen kernell http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/pcangry.gif http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/shot2.gif

Water: uh..0 oops :o :D

SlimShAdY
Sat, Jun-15-02, 01:41
LoL I cheated so bad today oops. Actually not too bad.. I've done worse. Got up early againnnn so slept all day againn. Ugh Sunday its back to metabolite! I need it. I'm deprressed so I need the energy..lol

Tae-bo.. 15mins

Water.. none again..oops
2 protein shakes with 2 scoops each just cause I felt like it though..LoL I'm retarded. Too bad there wasnt any slimfast, those taste better. :o

I'ma weigh like 150 tommorrow I kno it. :o

SlimShAdY
Sun, Jun-16-02, 00:11
Uh.. same as yesterday =X Cept a lil worse..

8min tae bo LOL

and barely 64oz of water

Ah well, I'm taking metabolite today/tommorrow.. whatever it is so that'll fix my energy and I can get back to NORMAL. This week has been pathetic for me.

SlimShAdY
Mon, Jun-17-02, 01:48
Hmm started metabolite today and that didn't help with my energy..yet anyways.. Back to my normal schedule tommorrow tho

15mins of areboics
72oz of water

SlimShAdY
Mon, Jun-17-02, 10:57
Cardio:
15mins of e..uh thing (supposedly burnt 100 cals :rolleyes: )
25mins of tredmil
20mins of AdvancedTae-bo
----------------------------------
Total Cardio - 1hr

Circut Training:
50 of everything

Other:
Squats: 50 God I hate these
Lunges: 25
Lifts w/weight: 25
SideLifts w/weights: 25
TorsoTrack: 50
Ab rocker: 150 (5.47mins)

Water:
24oz

AngelaR
Mon, Jun-17-02, 16:40
Hi there. I popped over to your regular journal to see if there was something you were or were not eating that would be causing your fatigue.....but your journal is empty.

If you are exercising a lot and not getting the right balance of protein and calories you could be causing your own fatigue.

Also. I noticed you have been working out almost non stop since you started your gym log. Your body NEEDS rest days. You mentioned you didn't want to have holes in your gym log...it's more important to have rest days than it is to fill a computer screen with workout info. ;)

SlimShAdY
Tue, Jun-18-02, 21:36
Hey Angela, thanks for stopping by :wave:

I think I'm getting enough protein, I try and go by the "10g x lb of bodyweight" (maybe a little more or less) and around 1400cals a day so I don't think that would be it :confused: I meant to start a journal but I use fitday and its a pain to keep going from here to there..lol

And ugh everyone keeps saying I might be exercising too much, but I don't do strenuous exercies everyday, I mix it up. Some days I've only done like a 25min walk.. I don't really count that as too much. Weird. lol :confused: :daze:

SlimShAdY
Wed, Jun-19-02, 00:24
Eck had an appointment to get my hair highlighed at 11 so couldn't go to the gym.. But I went yesterday and pulled a muscle in my wrist anyways so ah well..LoL Not my fault my wrists are small.. :rolleyes: :daze:

15mins of areobics

Lifts with weights - 20
Squats - 50 ewwwwww!
Ab rocker - 50
SLunges - 20

24oz of water LoL oops
2s Protien shake

SlimShAdY
Wed, Jun-19-02, 23:33
Walkd on tredmil for 15mins

bout 48 oz of water

SlimShAdY
Fri, Jun-21-02, 00:02
20mins of Tae bo

64oz water
+Protein Shake

Eh good enough. I'm feeling like shyt again today..eck I slept 12hrs in a row..Friggen dr says it must be "my increased activity level" Yea ok. Stupid ass. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SlimShAdY
Fri, Jun-21-02, 11:29
Hmm I think this metabolites werkin..LOL I've been up for a total of 24hrs!!! Yesssss I love it. Screw sleep. :rolleyes: Nah I'm goin to bed now tho, I'ma tired.

Cardio:
20mins on E..thing (Supposedly burnt 120 cals :rolleyes: )
30mins walked at the park..(eck carried my babys 30lb lazy ass for about 6mins..musta burnt an extra 3 cals! LOL and killed my back..ouch)
-------------------------
Total Cardio Mins 50

Circut Training:
50 of each

Arms:
BicepCurls - 50
Backs - 50
Sides - 30
Under - 50

But
Lifts - 25
SideLifts - 20
Squats - 75

Abs
TorsoTrack - 50

Water:
32oz
32oz
32oz
--------------------
Total: 96oz
+2sProtein Shake

SlimShAdY
Sat, Jun-22-02, 10:55
Cardio:
Taebo - 8mins
LOL oops I slept all day.. Woke up at 3am..stayed up untill like 12pm.. And slept till 12am..Um ok..Hmm its either because of what I did yesterday..or because I didn't do the metabolite right today.. And this morning I lost 3lbs..But then when I woke up again at 12am I gained em back..Um ok. :confused: Go Figga. :rolleyes: Scales are evil.

Water:
32oz
32oz
---------
64oz

SlimShAdY
Sun, Jun-23-02, 06:48
Cardio:
TaeBo- 20mins
Areobics - 32mins
------------------------
TotalCardio - 52mins

Arms:
BicepCurls - 50
Backs - 50
Sides - 45
Under - 50
But
Squats - 100..omg my ass hurts.. I hate these friggen things
Lifts - 25
Tlifts - 50
legraises - 100
Innerthighs - 100
Abs
TorsoTrack - 100
AbRocker - 100
LowerCrunches - 50
UpperCrunches - 50
Water:
32oz
32oz
32oz
32oz
--------
Total: 128oz
+ProteinShake

SlimShAdY
Mon, Jun-24-02, 11:48
Cardio
32mins of Tae-bo
20mins on E--thing (supposedly burnt 119 cals :rolleyes: )
----------------
Total Cardio: 52mins

CircuitTraining 50 of each

Arms
BicepCurls/Under/Backs - 50
Sides - 30

But/Legs
Lifts/LegRaises - 50
Squats - 100..friggen things
InnerThighs - 50

Abs
Upper/LowerCrunches - 50
Water
32oz/48oz/32oz/16oz
----------------
Total: 128oz
+2sProteinShake

SlimShAdY
Tue, Jun-25-02, 15:41
Yep my day sucked.. We were supposed to go to the gym at 11...Then at 8..Obviously didn't happen. I stll could have done more exercise in the morning but uh..never got around to it.. Ah well.
Cardio
Taebo - 15mins

Water
32oz/32oz

Total: 64oz..oops :o

SlimShAdY
Thu, Jun-27-02, 12:17
10mins of areboics..LOL i suck. Eck Fukd up again.

Water..64oz tho

SlimShAdY
Thu, Jun-27-02, 12:18
Eck this sucks. I still can't get to the gym. I'm tired. Scared and depressed..so that dosen't help..Ughh If my dog wasn't walking retarded I'd cancell that friggen surgery tommorrow. WTF!

Tredmil - 25mins

Water:
72oz/