PDA

View Full Version : Sugary Drinks Linked To Cancer Risk In Women

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Nancy LC
Mon, Nov-25-13, 08:55
Sugary drinks linked to women's cancer (http://www.forbes.com/sites/alicegwalton/2013/11/23/sugary-drinks-linked-to-cancer-risk-in-women/)
This time endometrial cancer. Other times, we've seen headlines about the link to breast cancer.

teaser
Mon, Nov-25-13, 09:52
Cue the usual suspects to point out that this is mere epidemiology. You know who you are :lol:

I think it's a good sign that the mainstream are at least considering that there might be something contributing to cancer besides red meat, in their fumbly-bumbly sort of way.

ojoj
Mon, Nov-25-13, 10:07
I've yet another friend who has sadly just been diagnosed with the dreaded "C" (I'm not sure where or how advanced tho) and her doctor has told her to avoid having any refined sugar at all! He stopped short of suggesting she avoids carbs, but again, its a start?????

Jo xxx