PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from New Mexico/Arizona????

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Carrot
Wed, May-22-02, 07:41
Hoping to find some insider info to New Mexico and Arizona. I'm planning a trip in July/August. Would enjoy local insites to places to see, stay and eat. Flying into Albuquerque and renting a car. Would like to see Sedona, Taos, Sant Fe and any little off-the-rod towns. Love arts and nature.

Thanks ....Carrot

dece
Tue, Jul-09-02, 08:29
If you haven't already left, I had a very spiritual experience at Chapel of the Holy Cross, the Chapel that is built right into/onto the red rock in Sedona. I highly recommend going there. Just think, the walk up to the Chapel is excersise! ;)

Bring a lot of film for your camera and remember to photograph not just the sites, but YOU in the sites, because you can always buy a postcard of Sedona or Santa Fe or wherever... But a photo of YOU in Sedona or Santa Fe you can't buy for 25 cents in Wal-mart (or anywhere else for that matter).

Dece

arizonafly
Sun, Sep-22-02, 12:26
Well the grand canyon is always awesome to see. Also Walnut Canyon up by Flaggstaff. Sedona is a must see..very beautiful