PDA

View Full Version : Got through a family wedding not TOO bad...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

2thinchix
Mon, May-20-13, 18:17
Tough job with platters of mashed potatoes, perogies and cabbage rolls going round and round! Not to mention the Tiramisu...are you kidding me? I ate roast beef, green beans, and salad - but didn't want to look like a pig by taking enough beef to actually fill me up. You know how it goes - meat servings are small, and you are supposed to fill up on the other stuff. Sigh. I did have a couple of rum and diet cokes, but ignored the wine. I'm pretty proud of myself, actually! Midnight lunch was mainly a dessert and candy bar, so I had to resist AGAIN, LOL

livinright
Mon, May-20-13, 18:41
Sounds like you did great!!!!!!!

WereBear
Mon, May-20-13, 21:04
Wow, I'd be proud to do as well as you did. Congrats on a great day!

Elizellen
Tue, May-21-13, 04:10
:cheer: Well done!! :thup:

keith v
Tue, May-21-13, 07:28
Don't give in!
Take all the meat you want, screw em.

I just went to a car club picnic this weekend, bypassed the chips the taters, the rolls and the pop and took 3 sausages and a chicken breast.
I saw a couple look, but they were all twice my weight or at least twice my waistline ....