PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing Oz restuarant from Yellow Pages

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Rosebud
Mon, May-20-02, 22:08
Hi Doreen or Wa'il,
I just tried to add an Oz restuarant to your LC yellow pages but when I tried to check back, I can't see it.
Crystall has just posted a thread in the Oz section about we Aussies starting a database of some sort and I boldly told her to use our Yellow Pages.
Is there some prob because we can't put a local state or province? Help?
Roz

tamarian
Mon, May-20-02, 22:14
Hi Roz,

It did not disappear, entries into the databse need to be screened first, and I usually do this within 24 hours. Once it is approved, it will be available in the listing.

Initially we did not screen, and it was instantly updated. Unfortunately, this allowed many creative kids to place some jokes, and vulgar content into the listings. :)

Wa'il

Rosebud
Mon, May-20-02, 22:39
Thanks Wa'il.
Don't know why that didn't occur to me. I wondered if it had something to do with the fact that we are from a far away weird place. :D
Err, :o I tried twice, sorry about that. Just get rid of which ever one - they were slightly different.
I'll just run back to Crystall's thread in Ozland and warn anyone else.
Thanks for answering so quickly. (Do you ever sleep?)
Roz