PDA

View Full Version : Did I upset someone?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Lessara
Sat, May-11-02, 19:38
I haven't heard from anyone in a week. Nothing in my journal or here. Is anything wrong? I love it here and I love hearing from my friends. :D

agonycat
Sat, May-11-02, 20:13
Could be Mother's Day has everyone preoccupied?

Don't know. I am still here :D

Talon
Sun, May-12-02, 07:05
I'm Here! :hyper:

I've noticed myself that it has been a tad slower than normal around here, probably Mothers Day as someone else said. But since I am not a mother, I want my LC Message boards!

Tracey

Marti66
Sun, May-12-02, 11:01
Hey Lessara...

Just stopping by to say hello! I didn't like the way you sounded on your post, so I'm just here checking up on you! ;)

I know it can seem sometimes as though we're being ignored. I've posted a couple of things that we're not responded to, also. But compared to the times when people did respond..... Just know that we're here. Sometimes on hiatus (did I spell that right? :confused: ), but we are here! And we want the very best for you, just as I know that although I've never met any of you, I have all of you cheering me on!

Let's keep on pressing on.... together! :roll:

Lessara
Sun, May-12-02, 12:44
I'm rather embarrased. Sometimes the silliest things come out of me. :eek:
I was so used to getting email every day that when there is none... I panic. I'm sorry. I feel rather silly ;)

Marti66
Mon, May-13-02, 09:52
Don't be embarrased!!!!! Give me a couple of weeks and you'll be the one comforting me. Isn't that what it's all about?

Jerzee
Mon, May-13-02, 10:25
You like getting email too? Hmmm. You know how to fix that Kass.