PDA

View Full Version : 220 anyone?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

MistyBee
Thu, May-02-02, 22:31
I'm aiming for 220 and wondered if anyone else was aiming for that particular number at this time?

That would be about 15 pounds down from where I am, I think that's a respectable mini-goal...

Onward and downward...
http://www.smilies.nl/iconss/iconpi_arrowdown.gif

Ivory
Tue, May-07-02, 21:41
220 is my next goal too! That would mark a total of 30lbs lost for me. I'm about 7lbs away from it and for some reason this goal seems so much further away than 240 or 230 did, but I'm not sure why, I'm not losing any slower than before. I like that saying "Onward and Downward!" I'm gonna have to use that one!

MistyBee
Thu, May-09-02, 12:19
Thanks for the note, Ivory! It's lovely to know that someone else is struggling towards 220 as I am...

I love the "onward and downward" - I got it from a woman on the eDiets board...

-m-

Ivory
Sat, May-11-02, 10:49
I am down to 224.5...only 4.5lbs left! Yay! Actually I'm pretty happy today, this marks 25lbs lost and its my birthday tomorrow! Yay! I'm just having a good day!

I started CAD on Feb 26 and so its 2.5 months and 25lbs, I'm liking this ratio! :D :D :D :D

MistyBee
Sat, May-11-02, 16:37
You are doing GREAT!

:cheer:

And happy birthday, too!

:bday:

I still have about 10 pounds before I hit our goal, but I am staying motivated and feeling great!!

-Misty

Ivory
Sat, May-18-02, 21:51
Oy! Somehow I have a feeling 220 is going to be harder to reach than I originally anticipated! The first 20lbs just melted off, but the last five(from 230 to 225) have taken about 3 weeks to come off. I'm really hoping to hit 220 by the end of the month still, but I'm gonna have to get seriously strict(which admittedly, I'm not...I'm strict, but not really really strict).

MistyBee
Sun, May-19-02, 08:32
Yeah, the last diet I was on - the end of this past summer, I never actually hit 220.

It would be the thinnest I've been in years.

-m-

Ivory
Fri, May-24-02, 14:48
When I weighed in this morning, the needle on the scale was hovering between 220 and 221! I'm pretty excited, soon I'll be on to a new count down!