PDA

View Full Version : Where Can i buy low carb- high protien bar

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

WinterHope
Wed, Apr-25-01, 16:12
Where can I buy a case of low carb - high protien bars by the case. In order to save some money on the low end they are 3.99 and I have paid up to 5.99 each. This pretty expensive does any know any good retailers either online in canada or in Vancouver/North Vancouver area?

tamarian
Wed, Apr-25-01, 21:33
Welcome aboard WinterHope. Check our shopping/BC section, and phone each local retailer, they might have such a deal per box. Also, our shopping/on-line section (all links from the top menu bar) we list online stores for Canada and US.

Wa'il

Susie
Mon, Jun-04-01, 07:30
I get mine from my local Natural Food Store.
They always bring the price down when I buy a box instead
of just individual bars.

Ask them the next time your in.

Susie

r.mines
Mon, Jun-04-01, 08:39
I've got some Atkins chocolate-coconut bars if you want them. I bought a case some time ago and I don't like them (there's nothing wrong with them - I just don't like the taste). I've got about 10 left. I'll do you a really good deal (say $25 for the lot?).

I'm in the West End, so if you have transportation (I don't), we can meet up.

Rachel

Originally posted by WinterHope
Where can I buy a case of low carb - high protien bars by the case. In order to save some money on the low end they are 3.99 and I have paid up to 5.99 each. This pretty expensive does any know any good retailers either online in canada or in Vancouver/North Vancouver area?