PDA

View Full Version : Pork Rinds in Perth

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Crystall
Thu, Apr-25-02, 17:12
Does anyone know where I can get some pork rinds/crackles in Perth, I'd really like to try these great recipes that use pork rinds.

Loraine
Sat, Apr-27-02, 06:21
Very occassionally you see them in Coles - when they are not changing the store layout all over the place.
Loraine

tobethin
Sun, May-05-02, 04:33
You can find pork rinds in Dewsons some Supavalues and saw some in Woolies once. Its up to the store to whether they carry them or not. Good luck in finding them.

kas_oz
Wed, Jun-19-02, 20:11
Pork rinds are often sold in bottle shops and pubs in SA. You could try that if you get desperate!

Fergus
Wed, Jun-19-02, 23:55
BP Service Stations
Coles
Vending machines
Bottle shops
Dewsons
Supa Valu

fitfuture
Mon, May-09-11, 01:27
Im in perth and I buy Poppa porky crackle, roast flavour. 4.7GM per 100g. the bag is 75g. 0 sugar.
or I like the Gold medal pork krackles for dipping. they are less than 1g carbs and less than 1g sugar per 50g bag. You can buy them from IGA or woolies and coles.