PDA

View Full Version : Just a comment.

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

CrazyCurly
Wed, Apr-24-02, 09:34
I just wanted to say that this is such a great place. I have been here for 3 months. The hard work and effort put into this site is amazing. You have a great store, recipes and articles to read. The support I have found here has been amazing and I don't think I would have lost 30 pounds without your site. Thank you very much!

tamarian
Wed, Apr-24-02, 18:00
I agree :p it's a great place for support, and the most important factor, IMHO, is the supportive bunch, like you, that we have around. :thup:

Wa'il

TeriDoodle
Wed, Apr-24-02, 18:58
I agree with both of you! The site would not be possible at all without our moderators and admins.... ya'll are the most wonderful angels!! We all thank you so much!!

But Wa'il is right too..... the total community is what makes this board so great. You know, you just hop from post to post ... journal to journal.... and you see so many friendly folks just trying to help each other out, give each other a hand, a boost up or a shoulder to cry on. You never see people getting out of line or making snide comments even though there are often differing opinions. That's rare and wonderful. I'm happy to be a part of it and do what I can, even if its not much.

Thanks for the post CC.