PDA

View Full Version : 20 Pounds in 2 months!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

NYLuke
Sat, Jan-09-10, 00:05
Hey everybody, I am a 17 year old high school student from NY. I have always been on the bigger side, I always used the excuse that football players need a little bulk. But since the season ended I have no more excuses. I started LC on November 1st weighing in at 223, but as of this morning I am at 201 pounds.

It feels great! Just today in school one of my friends randomly blurted out, "Hey man, you lost alot of weight! You are looking pretty good!" That just about made my week :)

Shyvas
Sat, Jan-09-10, 00:10
Hello and welcome on board.

I'm sure that you feel on top of the world having lost so much weight. Congratulations !

I also started to loose when I started SB and people have also started to make comments on my slim figure and want to know what miracle diet I've been following.

zanjabil
Sat, Jan-09-10, 12:41
Good for you. Way to get on top of your health while you are young. Hopefully you will stay on this woe and not have to worry about your weight as you get older. :thup:

CaddyM
Mon, Jan-18-10, 19:09
That is great Luke!

Way to go!

Congrats!!!!

I bet you will be running circles around everyone now.