PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

tobethin
Sat, Apr-13-02, 17:53
Just popped into say hello to all. Great to find a local low carb bb. I am doing atkins and it is my 7th week. I was a bit naughty yesterday and had chocolate and pizza. Back on track today though. How is everybody finding the Atkins WOL. I was Hellering before this and found that I kept breaking and eating when I should not be but I was quite successful and stuck to it for 2 years. I love low carbing food no longer controls my life :) :)

Rosebud
Sun, Apr-14-02, 17:05
Hi Tobethin, :wave:
Welcome to the forum and congratulations!
You've done so well, perhaps we can learn from you.
Yes, chocolate and pizza can be such a temptation. I was going to write something about their being evil but couldn't quite bring myself to do it. :D
But you've done the right thing, getting right back to it.
Good to meet you, mate.

:rose:Rosebud:rose:

tobethin
Mon, Apr-15-02, 06:52
Yes pizza, chocolate, biscuits and all carby foods are evil. But every know and then they call my name and I have to indulge. :roll: What can I say I am only human. :wave: :wave:

Reymi_VZ
Tue, Apr-16-02, 04:21
Every time I think I will really break out, I remember the reasons why I do it, and know pizza, garlic bread etc just won't be as great as how I will feel at the end. I want to be healthy for me, a holliday, a certain man, and for my future. Pizza comes close, but no cigar.

I find when I binge I binge on low carb stuff... yes I still go for pickles! :D

ellen
Tue, Apr-16-02, 06:19
Hmmm it's pasta I miss, even just the convenience of coming home after a long day and cooking a whole dinner in one pot! BUT I look at it as it is not the rest of my life that I will not be able to eat pasta, just till I get down to my goal weight and then, be careful and moderate and I'll enjoy it even more.....at lunch instead of dinner and as a sider not a main...and only every now and then....gosh now I feel like some now!!! :yum:

keep it up tobethin! that is the best thing, it is so easy to get back on track! :clap: