PDA

View Full Version : cravings

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

izzy
Sat, Apr-13-02, 12:20
:wave: woke up this morning and could only think of the two massive packets of skittles that are in my kitchen cupboard, so far ressistance is working but as the Borg say"ressistance is futile" arg

juicyjacki
Sat, Apr-13-02, 13:10
yesterday i found i had some serious cravings for a giant bar bar of Fruit & nut. I actually sat there yesterady afternoon at work for about 20 mins saying to myself that i was going to get a bar on the way home. But then I realsised how awful i would feel 30 mins after i ate it. I also then realsied that it down to my TOM and i should know better.

You are coping really well if you can hurdle over your cravings. Reward yourself every time you do.

tink
Sat, Apr-13-02, 13:13
try to satisfy it with something else - whipped cream and syrup, low carb "treats", sugar free jelly with double cream.

That usually works for me - it would be impractical to try and clear my cupboards as the kids would want to know what happened to their packed lunch goodies !!

good luck

:roll: :roll: :roll: