PDA

View Full Version : Daylight savings time

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

chewie1012
Thu, Apr-11-02, 22:06
Has any one noticed an unusal bit of being tired.? The last two or three days I have crashed ( become tired or felt like I hadn't eaten all day) around 5 or 6. I am thinking it might have to do with the changing of the clocks last saturday.

DebPenny
Fri, Apr-12-02, 13:20
I finally went to bed early last night and got up late this morning. I wound up getting about 9 1/2 hours sleep. But I feel a lot better today.

A friend of mine thought it was allergies, but I know it was the time change.

;-Deb
:daizy:

chewie1012
Fri, Apr-12-02, 16:06
I know I will be glad when next week roles around because it feels like low sugar and not the time change. I am feeling quite well today though.

vancouvergirl
Sat, Apr-13-02, 16:39
Funny you should mention it. I had to take a nap on Wed afternoon just to have enough energy to make dinner. Then on Friday I went to my afternoon job and everybody there was saying TGIF and "don't you feel unusually tired?" and "Wow, what a long week!"

So I think it is like a jet lag we get from the time change.
Also we had two 4 day weeks back to back ('cause of Easter weekend) right after having a week off for Spring Break (I work at a school) so a 5 day week was a bit of a shock.

I'm hoping sleeping till 9am both mornings this weekend will catch me up.