PDA

View Full Version : Back on the LC wagon.........

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

HelloKitty
Thu, Apr-11-02, 11:05
Ok, here's what happened:
I went on vacation and fell off LC for a couple of days. Got back home and fell off again. Decided to start taking classes again and put LC on hold until I was able to workout at the level I wanted and then would start LC again.
The effects of this have been:
1) I got sick: When I'm on LC and I get sick, it's not too bad. But when I stray from LC and get sick all hell breaks loose (Especially in the coughing department. :( )
2) My migraines came back
3) My ears are killing me
4) My knee pain has returned
5) Major bloating
and the MAJOR kicker:
5) I haven't been able to go to class because of all the above reasons, so my plan has backfired........... :rolleyes:
I'm not beating myself up over this, all of the above are enough of a punishment and beating myself up mentally just puts me back to square one. :(
Ok, so I'm back on LC as of my next meal, so I'd better get cooking.

:wave:

Melissa

razzle
Thu, Apr-11-02, 11:59
if falling off results in such great learning, then it's really not a step backwards at all! Good for you for not feeling guilty and for learning so much. :)

HelloKitty
Thu, Apr-11-02, 12:04
I'm just hoping that I remember from now on. It's a lesson I don't want to re-learn. :lol:

:wave:

Melissa