PDA

View Full Version : [CKD] CKD or BO???

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Dani
Tue, Apr-09-02, 00:13
I was wanting some opinions on which program would be best fro me....

29 year old female, need to lose around 7 kilos of body fat and wanting to increase muscle mass and look sculptured. Have done 12 weeks of BFL (loved it) and want to try something new.

I enjoy weight training, but really missed not doing cardio classses at the gym whilst on BFL (as they limit you to 3 sessions of 20 minutes only).

I don't have either CKD or BO books, but are assuming I can buy online, as I am from Australia.

Any advice would be appreciated, then i can join in your chats!!!

Thanks! :wave:

Trainerdan
Thu, Apr-11-02, 19:36
I would suggest that you pick up THE KETOGENIC DIET by Lyle McDonald.

There is a link to purchase it here on the board ... where did I see it? Oh, it was in another forum ...

Anyway, here is the link. Our friendly Administator (Wa'il) gets a piece of the action if you buy it from the link I am about to give you ... might as well support the board as long as you are gonna buy it anyway, right ... LOL ...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0967145600/lowcarbcanad/102-9298657-0603325