PDA

View Full Version : Anyone counting down to 110?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Yasso
Thu, Apr-04-02, 03:24
Hi everyone!

This is my first posting, I love this web site, people are so nice and supportive here..Just what I need!:) I'm hoping to lose 20 pounds which might not sound like much to some, but the problem is that these last few pounds truly are the hardest.. :( I'm also starting to face that dreadful strechmark problem, which will be an obstacle with the bikini I hadn't thought of before!!..;)
Anyone here with a similar weight loss goal? trying to shed the final stubborn pounds?

Dinky
Thu, Apr-04-02, 20:58
I'm not sure I'll ever make 110. I did weigh in at 105 when I got married. My goal right now is 115, and that would feel like heaven to me. I've struggled with loosing those last pounds for a long time. The closer you get to your ideal weight, the harder it is, and the older you get, the longer it takes.

I just focus on staying on track and knowing that loosing slow is sooo much better than gaining :D

Aso, we have a great group on petitie ladies countdown. Several of us have goals below 115. Welcome to drop in :wave: