PDA

View Full Version : Whey protein isolate in NZ ??

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

exclaim
Wed, Apr-03-02, 04:31
Does anyone know where to get this in a bulk type form? rther than in the sports nutition packets that are way to expensive.
I've seen normal whey powder cheap from lotus but not the powder without the lactose.

GYMGIRL
Wed, May-29-02, 02:55
The cheapest place I know of is Nutrition Plus in Akl they sell it in large tubs

Bloom
Sun, Jun-09-02, 04:43
Im intertested in this too. Is Nutrition Plus a shop or gym? Where abouts in Auckland please :)

GYMGIRL
Wed, Jun-19-02, 02:53
3 shops
Takapuna North Shore No.1 Barrys Point Rd 09 488 0433
K'Rd in Auckland City & brand new shop in Botney Downs they also sell the ATkins Diet bars & Atkins shake mix. The only place in New Zealand I believe. They have an amzing range of low carb protein bars too.

Bloom
Wed, Jun-19-02, 15:13
Thanks very much for that info :D
ill be sure to call in on which ever one Im near first. i live up north of Helensville.
Our son often has Rugby on the shore so bound to be that way soon :thup:

Joce
Mon, Sep-23-02, 16:46
Thought you may be interested to know that there will be a line of low carb products available in NZ and Australia very soon. Keep an eye out for www.cuisann.co.nz - products are in the development stages at present but will include muffin mix, bake mix, bread mix, pasta, meals made to order then frozen and couriered, sauces, pickles, chutneys, pancake mix ...... keep an eye out. Web site should be in operation by mid October with a large part of the above available made to order or as mixes.

:D Joce

GYMGIRL
Mon, Sep-30-02, 01:44
Thanks Joce

I just checked site out but it is obvioulsy not working yet. Where abouts in NZ are you. The shop Nutrition Plus has a great baking range they even have a low carb pancake pre mix formula also they have 1/2 price Atkins diet shakes. And gluten free bread making mix. I wish we had more of a range in NZ. Have you managed to find anything new?