PDA

View Full Version : Chatting or Private message

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

LCalamari
Mon, Apr-01-02, 14:52
Does anyone ever use these options? I have tried to private message a few people on different occasions and an error pops up advising that I am not permitted to private message??? anyone have any ideas?? I think it would be nice to have an ongoing conversation sometimes. any ideas/suggestions??

thanks

agonycat
Mon, Apr-01-02, 14:57
In order to use the PM (private message) you must have 25 posts. So keep going :)

doreen T
Mon, Apr-01-02, 15:44
The 25 message limit isn't meant to be restrictive. The thing is .. most new members have the same or similar questions, and it's best to be asked in the public forums. That way, many more readers will be helped than if the question is asked by privately :)

Plus, we're a sharing community. We like to encourage sharing questions, answers, recipes, tips and suggestions to make low carbing work for those who want to try.

Hope to hear more from you soon :heart:

Doreen

ckb30
Tue, Apr-02-02, 17:31
I'm also new and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do? So I'm trying this to see what happen.

doreen T
Tue, Apr-02-02, 17:59
hi there ckb30,

Looks like you just made your first post! :yay:

Why not visit our Introductions forum (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?forumid=37&s=). Just click on "new thread" and post a nice big hello :) and tell us about you and low carb.

Hope to hear from you soon

Doreen