PDA

View Full Version : Torani Syrup -- 1 pump = how many tbsp?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

NB-Wis
Fri, Feb-06-09, 09:28
I know SF torani syrup is 0 carbs and I use that frequently. This morning I'm pretty sure my coffee came with regular syrup and I'm trying to guess at the carbs. I know that 2 tbsp = 17 carbs. But I don't know how many pumps = 2 tbsp.

Thoughts?

Basically I know today is blown no matter what I do -- frustrating -- but not life ending.

Thanks!

Kisal
Fri, Feb-06-09, 13:30
I've always wondered that, too, but I'm too cheap to buy one of the pumps. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have some little 1/4 cup measuring cups that I use to measure my syrups. Other times, I just use standard measuring spoons. If you have a pump and some measuring spoons, that would be the way to answer your question. :)

kimbar69
Fri, Feb-06-09, 14:21
I can't find the darn syrups in any of my local stores... where do you guys find them??

NB-Wis
Fri, Feb-06-09, 14:38
At home measuring it isn't a big deal. I'm more concerned about when I go to Starbucks.

I buy my syrup for at home at World Market.

Luzyanna
Fri, Feb-06-09, 14:52
Old World Market here sells them too. They aren't as good as Davinci but come in way more flavors than I can find locally for Davinci brand.

DianeLuvsM
Fri, Feb-06-09, 15:41
At home measuring it isn't a big deal. I'm more concerned about when I go to Starbucks.

I buy my syrup for at home at World Market.
My Starbucks pump measures out 1 TBSP per pump.
Hope that helps!

kimbar69
Fri, Feb-06-09, 16:17
I can't even find Davinci anywhere. What isle should I be looking? I looked near syrups, in the diet isles as well as in the coffee isles and nope can't find it anywhere.

DianeLuvsM
Fri, Feb-06-09, 16:28
I can't even find Davinci anywhere. What isle should I be looking? I looked near syrups, in the diet isles as well as in the coffee isles and nope can't find it anywhere.
Do you have a TJ Maxx or Marshall's in your area? That's where I've found mine.

kimbar69
Fri, Feb-06-09, 16:29
Would have NEVER thought of that!! Thanks

Melesana
Mon, Feb-16-09, 16:49
You can order DaVinci and Torani lots of places online. One of the least expensive is netrition.com

Meg