PDA

View Full Version : Cinnamunch Pork Rinds

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Shirss28
Thu, Jan-01-09, 15:49
I went a little overboard a couple of months ago and ordered a whole case of Cinnamunch Pork Rinds (Cinnamon Flavored Pork Rinds). I have 7 2.25 oz bags left all with an expiration date of 2/2/09. I don't want them to go to waste!! So if you are interested PM me. I can sell and ship them for $12 total - I'm not making money on them, just want them to go to someone who actually likes them :)

Check them out at this web address:
http://www.netrition.com/lcs_pork_puffs_page.html

arlenes
Tue, Jan-06-09, 08:05
I went a little overboard a couple of months ago and ordered a whole case of Cinnamunch Pork Rinds (Cinnamon Flavored Pork Rinds). I have 7 2.25 oz bags left all with an expiration date of 2/2/09. I don't want them to go to waste!! So if you are interested PM me. I can sell and ship them for $12 total - I'm not making money on them, just want them to go to someone who actually likes them :)

Check them out at this web address:
http://www.netrition.com/lcs_pork_puffs_page.html
I would love to purchase them from you but I am unable to pm you.

DWRolfe
Thu, Jan-22-09, 09:24
i LOVE these things. I eat a bog as my mid-morning snack nearly every day. I aslo buy them by the case...

Melesana
Mon, Feb-16-09, 16:53
What DWRolfe said. I love them. Good thing I don't order from netrition.com too often. Although the way I go through coconut oil, I'd better be careful about ordering treats every time.

Meg

sacmom3
Mon, Feb-16-09, 18:03
OK, hold up, cinnamon flavored pork rinds???

Kisal
Mon, Feb-16-09, 22:56
OK, hold up, cinnamon flavored pork rinds???Um-hmmm ... and they're really yummy! I don't allow myself to buy them anymore. If they are in my house, can't resist them. :lol:

Available on netrition.com. :D

catsrus
Tue, Feb-17-09, 12:00
Sounds like something that could be crushed and used as a crust for anything sweet. Or mixed with egg & cr. cheese and made into some kind of cookie thingy. Hmmm.......
I'm tempted to look into those - but I tried the regular pork rinds and thought they were the most awful thing I'd EVER eaten. Do the cinnamon ones even resemble the regular ones?