PDA

View Full Version : Domino's WINGS!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

GrooveJock
Sat, Oct-25-08, 00:26
Hey gang,

So we ordered pizza tonight at work. I order a single order of wings. THEY WERE SOOO GOOD! The wings are baked in foil, in the oven rather than fired so you save a couple of calories and trans fat.

Now if your family wants to order out pizza, you might have a option as well.

deniselisa
Sat, Oct-25-08, 15:28
I have been eating these for awhile as a resturant/quick dinner option. I agree, these are good and very meaty for wings! I am all about the buffalo wings w/ ranch dip! -Denise

brushfire
Tue, Oct-28-08, 19:57
I've had the Pizza Hut buffalo-style wings and they are very good and crispy. They probably can cook them better in their pizza oven than I could in my normal one.

One carb for two wings and zero trans fats, according to their web site - you get 10 for the minimum order.

Samantha22
Fri, Oct-31-08, 13:03
Sounds yummy.
Wings to go also has wonderful wings....and buffalo wild wings....both un-breaded and delish!

WorkinHard
Tue, Dec-09-08, 22:52
I've had the Pizza Hut buffalo-style wings and they are very good and crispy. They probably can cook them better in their pizza oven than I could in my normal one.

One carb for two wings and zero trans fats, according to their web site - you get 10 for the minimum order.

Thanks for posting this, I just looked into it and this gives me something I can get when everyone else orders pizza. Until I read this I was under the impression the Pizza Huts wings had alot of carbs in it. 5 carbs in one order is not bad at all.

brushfire
Fri, Dec-12-08, 23:05
Thanks for posting this, I just looked into it and this gives me something I can get when everyone else orders pizza. Until I read this I was under the impression the Pizza Huts wings had alot of carbs in it. 5 carbs in one order is not bad at all.

Just make sure you order traditional bone-in (the cheapest ones). The bone-out wings have a bread coating and crispy bone-in might as well.

hinz
Sat, Dec-13-08, 01:19
Hey gang,

So we ordered pizza tonight at work. I order a single order of wings. THEY WERE SOOO GOOD! The wings are baked in foil, in the oven rather than fired so you save a couple of calories and trans fat.

Now if your family wants to order out pizza, you might have a option as well.

i was on facebook at work (during my BREAK, of course ;)) and my friend came up to me and asked me if i wanted to order a pizza..uhh..yeah..felt a bit awkward, but i told her id just get an order of wings..i just ordered those a couple days ago at work..and it was super good!! :) its such an easy thing to order from work too..and it fills ya up!!

jill8beans
Thu, Dec-18-08, 18:18

Yes, thank you so much. I had no idea. I usually pick the cheese off and just eat that (and veggies if it has any.)

girlbug2
Thu, Dec-18-08, 19:01
Hey gang,

The wings are baked in foil, in the oven rather than fired so you save a couple of calories and trans fat.

I thought this was the usual way of cooking wings. Who fries them?

sexym2
Thu, Dec-18-08, 19:54
I fry my wings. I simmer them in oil for 30 min, then fry them. I do like to sprinkle them with seasoning salt as there cooking. Great flavor and never dry. Fixed them tonight, the kids were thrilled!

Jenai
Sun, Dec-28-08, 16:40
I deep fry my wings in oil using a fry daddy and frozen wing sections. Mine take 10-12 minutes. I then toss em in a mixing bowl with pepper sauce and serve with Maries blue cheese dressing. I don't bother with the butter/pepper sauce - personal preference...... It's my home version of fast food.

ILoveMyKit
Sun, Dec-28-08, 16:48
thanks samantha!! i was wondering if buffalo wild wings used breading on their wings.. now i know :)