PDA

View Full Version : [BFL] 4 week results

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

yukiowoo
Sun, Mar-24-02, 14:28
Ok, well nothing too spectacular

I lost 10 pounds of fat gained 4 pounds of muscle.

My measurements old/new

Chest 46.5/43
waist 49/47
hip 47/47

r arm 14/13.5
l arm 13/13.5 (?)

r leg 28.5/27.5
l leg 28.5/27

body fat 36%/33%

So all in all i am very happy!!!! This week i am going to do lower carb and see how that works. thanks everyone!

Natrushka
Sun, Mar-24-02, 15:13
Originally posted by yukiowoo
Ok, well nothing too spectacular
I lost 10 pounds of fat gained 4 pounds of muscle.

Are you kidding, Yukio? These are fantastic results! :thup: A 3% loss of body fat and 4 more lbs of muscle !!! Why not update your stats (under profile - upper right corner of every page)?

Keep it up - looking forward to your next update!
Nat

Muse
Sun, Mar-24-02, 15:17
Wow !!!

I can only hope to have such amazing results! You go girl!!! :wiggle:

Muse

yukiowoo
Sun, Mar-24-02, 15:40
thanks Nat and Muse!

249 is my current weight. I updated it a week ago. it hasn't changed. I am getting a little discouraged about that but my 38s are getting loose. I have to stop being a slave to the scale. Thanks again Nat. You really are something special. I owe you a lot.

Yukio

P.S. Muse, i'm a man :p

Muse
Sun, Mar-24-02, 15:44
:daze: ...........oops! hahahhaha :lol:

Homegirl
Sun, Mar-24-02, 16:19
Are you kidding?

I would have loved to lose 2 inches off my waist during my first four weeks of BFL.

It kills me that you men seem to get results so quickly. We women keep plugging along going up and down due to our cycles and it seems to take forever to get to goal.

Keep up the good work. You'll be there in no time at all.

harley78
Mon, Mar-25-02, 07:29
Those are excellent results, Congratulations :D