PDA

View Full Version : Where do you order your Davinci Syrup from?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

k-boogie
Fri, Sep-26-08, 12:59
I want to order some Davinci syrup and don't know if I should order it directly from Davinci Gourmet website or Netrition?
What has been your experience?

grasshoper
Fri, Sep-26-08, 13:16
try www.lollicup.com they have them the cheapest I've seen.

rightnow
Fri, Sep-26-08, 13:34
I order it from Netrition.com -- I have over 30 flavors -- because:

1 - The large glass bottles are HEAVY and netrition offers $4.95 flat rate shipping in the contiguous USA. That means no matter how many you order it only costs you 5 bucks for shipping. That alone can make up for some price differences.

2 - They have a TON of flavors.

3 - They pack stuff really well. It has a full heavy cardboard or styrofoam container. All told I have ordered about 50 over time, and only once did one break -- and it was still intact in the packaging! -- but it had been sub-sub-freezing in my locale, so the extreme temperature did it, not shipping. They gave me credit for it anyway.

4 - Their ordering/shipping is very prompt. Their customer service has been very prompt and helpful on the few occasions I have needed to contact them for help or with a question.

For what it's worth.

PJ

Kisal
Fri, Sep-26-08, 13:46
I order it from Netrition.com -- I have over 30 flavors -- because:

1 - The large glass bottles are HEAVY and netrition offers $4.95 flat rate shipping in the contiguous USA. That means no matter how many you order it only costs you 5 bucks for shipping. That alone can make up for some price differences.

2 - They have a TON of flavors.

3 - They pack stuff really well. It has a full heavy cardboard or styrofoam container. All told I have ordered about 50 over time, and only once did one break -- and it was still intact in the packaging! -- but it had been sub-sub-freezing in my locale, so the extreme temperature did it, not shipping. They gave me credit for it anyway.

4 - Their ordering/shipping is very prompt. Their customer service has been very prompt and helpful on the few occasions I have needed to contact them for help or with a question.

For what it's worth.

PJDitto! :agree: :agree: :agree:

Wifezilla
Fri, Sep-26-08, 14:03
I will 3rd using Netrition. Good company.

When I can't wait for something to be shipped, I can usually get a sf flavor or two at Sam's club.

Enomarb
Fri, Sep-26-08, 14:44
If you just want to see if they have it, Marshalls and TJMaxx sell it for about $5- but very limited choices. They sometimes have vanilla, almond, or raspberry.

pammieanne
Fri, Sep-26-08, 18:47
I get mine at Sams. Not a huge assortment... but I have vanilla, caramel and Kahlua on my counter at the moment.. .and I remember seeing Raspberry and plain... plus perhaps chocolate(?) at the store.

These are the big bottles, and they are $4.87 a bottle at my Sams store.

I love this stuff by the way! Mmmmmmm!

Marcia Mae
Sat, Sep-27-08, 20:42
They have big bottles at Walmart, in the coffee isle for under 5 bucks. Much cheaper than netrition.com and you don't have to pay shipping, just go get it. However, they only have a few flavors, I believe vanilla, hazlenut, kahlua, and carmel. I have tried all of these, and only would buy vanilla again.

liddie01
Sun, Sep-28-08, 07:06
I usually place big orders at Netrition, because of the flat shipping, I use french vanilla in my coffee, but spice is good for cup muffins, raspberry is great in cheesecake, and I love bannana, just because I sometimes miss bannana :lol:

pammieanne
Sun, Sep-28-08, 07:15
I love the Kahlua in my coffee... but don't put it in the whipped cream LOL... French Vanilla is great for so many things. The bottles at Sams are also plastic, which makes them much lighter!

rightnow
Sun, Sep-28-08, 09:53
The 'german chocolate cake' is my favorite flavor for coffee.

The 'cookie dough' is my favorite flavor for baking most anything with.

I have friends that use the lemon, lime, lemon-lime, orange, raspberry, etc. with seltzer water for drinks.

My kid likes caramel with a somewhat undercooked mock danish. It tastes like a sort of warm caramel cheesecake pudding.

Mon, Sep-29-08, 11:43
Netrition.com

In fact I have a order scheduled to arrive today. :p

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r238/AussieTPP/Animated%20Stuff/3cf61eba-1.gif

Dive deeply into who you really are, and have the courage to explore your most treasured dreams. Keep yourself connected to those dreams, and they will play out upon the stage of your life. ~Ralph Marston

Live life abundantly and enjoy yourself in your “Journey To Wellness” because it is by the grace of God that we are able to do so. ~Gail~

Delight yourself in the Lord and He will grant you the desires of you heart ~Psalms 37:4

k-boogie
Mon, Sep-29-08, 14:02
Thanks guys I have gotten Vanilla from Walmart and the only other flavors I have seen there is Hazelnut, Caramel & Raspberry.

I want a variety so I'm looking to order some starting with Peanutbutter since that is my weakness I figure I can cut the calories and carbs buy subsituting with the syrup.

Have any of you tried the Peanut butter SF Syrup?