PDA

View Full Version : almost at goal

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Spark
Thu, Mar-21-02, 17:39
started somersizing on the 25th of feb, lost tons of weight. well about 20lbs to be exact, had a real hard time of it for the first two weeks with caffeine and sugar withdrawal, major headaches and backache, seem to have sorted that with increasing water intake and potassium/multi vits. Guess I just have to keep it off now, feel lots lots better now mainly from the detox I think, tho the weight feels better off and pants feel better looser.... have to wear a belt now Ha ha ha

Dar Babe
Sat, Mar-23-02, 04:27
Wow, 20 pounds, thats great! I've just re-started myself but I'm doing Carbohydrate Addicts and looking for a better fitting lo-carb solution. Forgive my ignorance but is somersizing an exercise program or an eating program? (or both?)

Spark
Sun, Mar-24-02, 19:19
Hi Dar Babe,
somersizing is an eating program, hm no sugar no caffeine no alcohol, you can't have white bread and potatoes and a few other things and can't mix carbs and pro/fats within a few hours of each other... i guess it won'y work for everyone but it really worked for me and pretty quickly too.
Spark