PDA

View Full Version : Karen, Aioli?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

debbiedobson
Fri, Apr-13-01, 10:25
karen, i just love the creamy garlic sauce that comes with p1zza,pizza. i use it to dip the chicken wings (sauce on the side). i was wondering if it could be a garlic aioli, or maybe roasted garlic aioli? i was just looking at your aioli recipe and thought i could just sub roasted garlic for the cumin. (i do love cumin, though). btw, do you have pizza,pizza in vancouver?

doreen T
Fri, Apr-13-01, 10:37
nine-six-seven * eleven-eleven

substitute whatever first 3 digits for YOUR area ... :D

Debbie, that jingle is going to be stuck in my head all day now, and I hold you personally responsible!!

Doreen

Karen
Sat, Apr-14-01, 00:22
Yep, you can!

One of my favourites though is the Blue Cheese Dressing for dipping.

The aioli recipe already has a nice hit of garlic, but adding roasted garlic wouldn't hurt at all.

We have Pizza 2-4-1 here. I think (funny, I can't recall seeing any!) we may have a few Pizza Pizza's, but they keep a low profile, just like Tim Hortons Donuts.

Strange that Ontario has such a donut culture. The lack of donut shops was one of the first things I noticed when I moved here.

Karen

joanne42
Sat, Apr-14-01, 06:48
yes Karen Ontario has TOO many donuts shops.. If ya need a cop head straight for your donut shop and I'm sure you'll find one there.>LOL

debbiedobson
Sat, Apr-14-01, 18:31
oh yes karen, you're right! blue cheese dressing for wings. a match made in heaven!:D