PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

misscindy
Wed, Mar-20-02, 14:27
OK, I lost it today, a little stress at work and at home and I attacked a brownie. I was on induction since 3/11 and having a terrible time. Could not see any ketosis on the sticks, had hardly any appetite supression, and today I went crazy. It was not this hard the first time. I am a mess. Any words of help would be very welcome at this moment.
Miss Cindy

CrazyCurly
Tue, Mar-26-02, 16:56
misscindy,
I do not normally come into the confession booth forum, so I just now saw your post. I see that this was the last post that you made and I hope you are still around. I would like to hear more of the problems you were having and to just be there if you need to talk.

jess

monika
Wed, Mar-27-02, 18:58
i understand how crappy one can feel on induction. make sure you take supplements - potassium , and calcium and magnesium. and a multi vitamin. and psyllium husks if you need fiber.
ive been on and off induction for a month, i kept messing up. however, this time i am sticking to it!!!!!
(i did eat way too much today. ithappens. but this is my new way of life and im getting used to it!)
it does get easier.=)

misscindy
Thu, Mar-28-02, 07:15
:wave:
Hi Monica and CrazyCurly
Thanks for you help and support. I am doing much better this week. Like Monica I was bouncing back and forth, but basically have not strayed too far. I wanted to get it together before Easter weekend!!!!. Thanks again, and both of you have a good Easter/Passover.

Cindy :D