PDA

View Full Version : [CKD] I have a ? about LF and Lc w/ xenadrine.........

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

l_knierim
Tue, Mar-19-02, 21:41
I have been taking xenadrine( not reg) but am taking it.It says to do Low Fat. So do you think that Low Fat will work with the LC. I will start taking it reg as of wed. I take 3 tabs a day and work out to the Firm videos everyday.If anyone has any suggestions feel free to tell me. I have been doing Lc for 1.5 yrs. Thanks Lynn :wave:

Trainerdan
Wed, Mar-20-02, 06:10
Thermogenics (including Xenadrine) will work with your LC plan, and when the 3 are combined (LC, thermogenics, and exercise) fat loss is maiximized.

Check out the THERMOGENIC thread in the GENERAL EXERCISE forum for a bunch of info on thermogenics ...

l_knierim
Wed, Mar-20-02, 15:42
Thank you for replying to my post. I looked at the thread on th other board lots of great info. Thank you once again. Lynn :D