PDA

View Full Version : Where to order low-carb products?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

triplemom
Sat, Jul-12-08, 09:12
What sites have you used? I need to order a few things and it's been awhile - I can't remember who I ordered from before.

Luzyanna
Sat, Jul-12-08, 10:03
Netrition is the best site for LC products. I had a broken jar of sauce once and they happily refunded my money with no hassle.

Annie1gi
Sat, Jul-12-08, 10:07
Netrition is the best site for LC products. I had a broken jar of sauce once and they happily refunded my money with no hassle.
I will second that, and the shipping is very reasonable as well! Service is the best!!!!!

MizKitty
Sat, Jul-12-08, 10:11
Another vote for netrition. Good selection, $4.95 flat rate shipping, and excellent customer service.

UPS delivered an order of mine to the porch of a wrong house 2 days before Thanksgiving, (and the crooks claimed they didn't have it when the driver went back to try and retrieve it, but anyway...) Netrition overnighted a free replacement order to me so I could have it in time for Thanksgiving.

krohe
Sat, Jul-12-08, 10:48
Netrition is great; good selection and prices too.

Another good one is AllStarHealth. They carry a lot of LC bars, chips, condiments, etc. at incredibly good prices.
I get my Atkins bars from them for about 50% off retail.

triplemom
Sun, Jul-13-08, 06:26
Thanks all! Will have to check them out.

big_loser
Sun, Jul-13-08, 20:11
i think they deliver to the US but i love lowcarbmegastore.co.uk

they sell bellinea! amazing!

but then its prob easier for you to order in the US

sabal5
Thu, Aug-28-08, 16:01
iherb.com has some low carb products & they're running a special on shipping right now... only 99 cents until 8/31/08!