PDA

View Full Version : [CKD] thyroid issue

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

b-ready
Mon, Mar-18-02, 13:19
hello everyone. i read this before and i love to weight train so i thought this CKD plan would be a nice try. the only concern of mine is that when i use fat burners. i tend to loose my voice. is this a thyroid problem? or is it plain lack of water. could someone tell me how thyrolean makes a difference. i dont want to get real manly..
thanks alot.. :help:

Trainerdan
Wed, Mar-20-02, 06:34
I honestly have never heard of anyone losing their voice due to fat burners ... I do not think it's a thyroid issue, but then again I'm not a doctor. :)

Trainerdan
Wed, Mar-20-02, 06:52
Thyrolean works by stimulating your body's thyroid ... a more active thyroid = higher metabolism.

The active ingredient in many of the thyroid boosting supplements is an Indian herb called Guggul.

Guggulsterones cause an uptake of iodine in the thyroid and increases the secretion of the thyroid hormones T3 and T4. Look for a preparation that contains 25mg of guggul per dose, and take it 3 times per day.

This will not make you "manly" ... just leaner. ;)

b-ready
Wed, Mar-20-02, 09:04
I think its not getting enough water.. i sing alot and i get hoarse alot.. im taking hydroxycut now as a fat burner.. it works pretty good.. but i will try to find the gaggul ingredient...