PDA

View Full Version : atkins breakfast bars on induction?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Lightbird
Sun, Jun-15-08, 09:11
Hi all, i'm in 2nd week induction, lost 5 lbs so far (YAY). Atkins official website shows the breakfast bars as induction option at this link -- http://www.atkins.com/articles/atkins-phases/phase-one/atkins-products-for-induction. Is this just a CRUEL MISTAKE??? LOL I would like to know as i'm getting tired of scrambled eggs & cream already...thanks for reading

Sandollar
Sun, Jun-15-08, 09:18
I ate half of one each morning all through Induction with no problems.

They stall some people...(but there's only one way to find out!:))

Lightbird
Sun, Jun-15-08, 09:32
thanks!!!!!! gonna get one soon. :D

pennink
Sun, Jun-15-08, 14:18
A lot of people on this board wouldn't touch Atkins products with a ten foot oopsie roll.

Check out the recipe threads here to see some great ideas.

Luzyanna
Sun, Jun-15-08, 23:54
If you have a lot to lose, you can probably eat them and still lose weight but if you only have a small amount of weight to lose, they can stall you.

Lightbird
Mon, Jun-16-08, 06:49
thanks. well on second thoughts, I'm off to make my own sugar-free jello...(aspartame scares me)