PDA

View Full Version : 2 month aniversary: 32 pounds kiss my a__ goodbye!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

mcavana
Thu, Mar-14-02, 09:41
well folks 2 months into it I am at 32%.

.... And it feels good ....

:wave:

secret to my success:

I am still on atkins induction
I jog 2 miles three times a week (not known for my speed)
I drink litterally 14 8 oz glasses of water a day MINIMUM
I only listen to the advise from the pros on this sight. all the other skeptics can kiss my 263 pound a__.

HelloKitty
Thu, Mar-14-02, 09:58
WTG!!!!!!!!! You are an inspiration!
Keep it up!!!!!

:wave:
Melissa

Ranger
Fri, Mar-15-02, 18:05
Nice job! Congrats on the exercise program....I am losing, but just can't seem to get myself exercising consistently....I love your attitude...I can't tell you how many people tell me how bad this diet/woe is for me.....all I can say is it works and I feel great....at least my physician is behind it....(which is pretty rare). He is actually thinking of trying it.....

Hello Kitty....it seems our stats and goals are almost the same....good luck! Are you going somewhere for spring break?

We are heading to Disneyworld in November...so I have a while to work on my goal.....Take care.
Carol

mcavana
Sat, Mar-16-02, 20:54
my family doctor is the one who intoduced me to the Atkins way of life.

lbsmustgo
Sun, Mar-17-02, 11:21
This is so great! I just started 2 weeks ago and have lost 7 lbs. and love hearing all the success stories. Keep up the good work! :p