PDA

View Full Version : My Inbox

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Janice
Thu, Mar-14-02, 09:39
Hi Wa'il! I'm having a bit of a problem with my PM-ing. Although I delete my messages and it says I have no Private Messages, others are getting an "Inbox Full" when they try to PM me. It happened as recently as the other day when I only had 1 undeleted message in my Inbox. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks! Janice

Natrushka
Thu, Mar-14-02, 09:44
Janice, at the top of this forum there is a sticky about this particular problem: http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6821

You must also delete the sent PMs and change the date limiting how far back you can see the PMs (in both locations)

HTH
Nat

Janice
Thu, Mar-14-02, 11:13
Thanks for your help!

Janice

doreen T
Thu, Mar-14-02, 18:06
Easy simple way to clear all messages from inbox, without having to change the date ... at the top of the inbox list, you'll see a little checkbox, right next to where it says Date/Time sent. Place a check in that box, and it will select ALL messages without you having to select them individually. Then just click Delete. Voilą. Then do the same for your Sent folder.

hope this helps :)

Doreen