PDA

View Full Version : Low Carb three time looser

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

tarcella
Tue, Mar-25-08, 09:04
I first went on the adkins diet in the early 70's. I lost over 30 lbs and for the first time in my life I was not chubby. I kept the weight off for 7 years by watching my carbs. Then it returned (the weight with a few more pounds) In 2003 I went on the diet again and lost 30 lbs. Now, I have it back again. So here we go again. This is my last time, when the weight comes off it stays! Also, in 2001 I was diagnosed with Fibomyalgia, I found that when I went on the LC in 2003, I felt so much better, immediately my pain reduced by 75%. I now have 2 reasons to stick to a LC lifestyle.

Mayflowers
Sat, Mar-29-08, 09:30
Go Girl! Most people don't realize that their physical pain is caused by grains. I had a bilateral hip replacment from osteo arthritis in both hips. I found out a couple of years later that I was gluten intolerant. I had been eating wheat and rye and barley most of my 49 years and never knew it because it attacked my joints and I didn't have digestive problems that I noticed. Also I had an intolerance to rice. Every time I eat rice after the 2nd day, my arthritis in my knee flares up! If I knew grains were so bad for me, I probably never would have gotten arthritis in my hips and needed a risky operation to replace them!