PDA

View Full Version : I think I really broke 170!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ruthla
Tue, Mar-25-08, 06:08
I've been kinda stalled for months around 172, including at one point getting down to 168 then promptly popping back up to 170 and slowly creeping back to 171.

So when I weighed in last Thursday at 167.5, I didn't quite beleive it. 3.5 lbs lower than the week before? Surely that's from being sick and slightly dehydrated, right?

But then this morning I'm only at 166 :eek: Even if I pick up a pound or two of water weight, I'm really below 170 now! :D

Boy am I glad I went to the thrift store last week, so I've got something to wear. I also ordered some new undies, which haven't yet arrived- I've only got a few pair left that don't fall down when I'm walking!

lowjax
Tue, Mar-25-08, 06:27
Congrats on you success!!!! Great job.

poindexter
Tue, Mar-25-08, 08:32
Congratulations!

Breaking that particular # will be a major feat for me! Seems like I skipped the 170's on the way up!

ValerieL
Tue, Mar-25-08, 08:39
Big milestones are always important to celebrate! Congrats on banishing the 170s forever!