PDA

View Full Version : Coke Zero?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Flutterby
Wed, Mar-05-08, 10:50
Has anyone tried Coke Zero - zero calories!? It tastes more like regular coke than diet coke. But I am wondering how? There has got to have something hidden in it!! Anyone tried it and do they have any info on it? Thanks. :wave:

1annewil
Wed, Mar-05-08, 11:39
My dh and I go through this stuff like water. We love it but we never could like Diet Coke.

marie4883
Wed, Mar-05-08, 11:43
My sweetie and I LOOOOVE the stuff too. He says the same thing... "how?" We like it so much better than diet coke.

Aynot
Sun, Mar-16-08, 13:13
I'm with everyone else....I think it's great, especially the cherry zero....YUMMY. I used to drink regular coke by the boat load and thought diet coke was AWFUL, but the zero is great! I don't notice that I'm drinking diet pop when I drink it.

Rose1942
Thu, Mar-20-08, 19:53
Absolutely great stuff. I too hate diet coke, but Coke Zero tastes exactly like real coke classic. I don't know how they do it either, but it's a winner. The only other diet soda that I can stand is Canada Dry Diet Gingerale. That too is delish, to me anyway.

Louisa.
Fri, Mar-21-08, 23:04
Coke Light (that's what they're called here)/Diet uses aspartame and asceulfame-K for sweeteners, but the new Coke Zero includes the current 2 and sucralose. I guess that makes up the difference.

Dawn125
Sat, Mar-22-08, 10:57
My husband drinks diet coke and I prefer coke zero. Funny thing is we did a blind taste test because I insisted that coke zero was soo much better. I picked the diet coke and insisted it was the coke zero because it tasted so much better. I still drink coke zero and he still drinks diet coke and laughs at me.