PDA

View Full Version : Shirataki noodles in Europe?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

crangie
Fri, Feb-22-08, 02:16
Hey everyone! I'm desperately looking for Shirataki noodles in Europe -- either a store in Amsterdam that sells them, or a company here that I could order them from. There are a few places that ship them from the US, but it is very expensive. I'd rather just find a place here to buy them! Any suggestions? Thanks!

neo_crone
Fri, Feb-22-08, 05:14
Hey everyone! I'm desperately looking for Shirataki noodles in Europe -- either a store in Amsterdam that sells them, or a company here that I could order them from. There are a few places that ship them from the US, but it is very expensive. I'd rather just find a place here to buy them! Any suggestions? Thanks!

1. Check out your local Japanese restaurant and ask them who their supplier is, or if they can order some for you.
2. Try looking in Yama Food Shop at the Hotel Okura Amsterdam
3. Check out delivery costs from Mount Fuji in UK product page (http://www.mountfuji.co.uk/acatalog/Mount_Fuji_Japanese_Diet_Foods_28.html)

Good luck

neo_crone