PDA

View Full Version : Fifteen slices of Pizza Toppings

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Trifle
Tue, Mar-05-02, 18:53
I went with son to Mr. Ghattis Pizza, its an all you can eat pizza place, (not very good, but cheap).

I ate a medium sized salad, and the toppings off of Fifteen
(thats 15, in case you missed it) slices of pizza.

I know probebly had too much cheese, although they do make it skimpy, and I think I ate some pizza sauce too.
Does anyone know how many carbs would be in all this mess.
I feel realllly full, and I havn't felt this full since I've been on LC, I definately feel like I cheated big time !

I was REALLY sick of meat, eggs, and salad
And It was really good to have the change.

But now I feel BAD for doing it !

razzle
Tue, Mar-05-02, 19:35
lesee, 1 carb (these are ECCs, and guestimates) for every cup of lettuce

1 carb for every ounce of cheese...at those buffet things, they don't pile it on, so maybe 8-10 carbs total? sauce, maybe some teensy bit of sugar in that...oh , 15 at most, but probably not that if you were careful. a couple grams for the bits of veggies on top. Total? 30 grams, I'd say, 40 if there was sugar in salad dressing and loads of cheese and so on. Hardly a major league cheat. ;) Eating till we're stuffed is the worse part, probably--can stimulate insulin overproduction. Just get right back on immediately, and you'll suffer no long-term ill from it....maybe a short evening of indigestion is all! :)

feeling bad is worse than useless. Accept it as your choice, forgive yourself, and move on.

Trifle
Tue, Mar-05-02, 19:52
Thanks Razzle, you've saved my day again.
I don't feel nearly so bad ;)