PDA

View Full Version : Ross Chocolate

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

MDukes
Tue, Mar-05-02, 10:08
I had read enough remarks about how Ross Chocolate that I finally ordered some bars off the internet. Got them in yesterday and tried the chocolate almond bar and then the dark chocolate bar. WHAT A TREAT!!! I was pleasantly surprised by how much these candy bars taste like normal chocolate. 1 effective carb for the dark chocolate bar and 3.9 eff carbs for the chocolate bar with almonds. I highly recommend these chocolate bars to anyone who craves chocolate.

I hate having to order them though. Any ideas on what stores may carry them in central Florida??

IslandGirl
Wed, Mar-06-02, 17:36
Greetings, MDukes.

I've moved your question about the Ross Chocolates to the US (specific) Support forum from the Products forum, as you are looking for a Florida store ... specifically.

You should get good tips here (and don't forget to read also about the hidden carbs in the form of sugar alchols in all the LC Chocolates).

Lindalouky
Mon, Mar-11-02, 14:29
I found Ross Chocolates at CVS drugs in our area. If you have CVS stores, you might try there. The only one I have tried is the 1 gm chocolate bar--absolutely awesome!

IslandGirl
Mon, Apr-08-02, 12:35
I KNEW I remembered something from central Florida.

MDukes, if you're still interested in Ross Bars in the central Florida area, check out the http://www.LowCarbDieters.com website, they not only sell lowcard products online, they hang out in the Winter Park Farmers' Market, which is in the Orlando/Central Florida area, right?

Check out THIS (lowcarbdieters.com/market.htm (http://www.lowcarbdieters.com/market.htm) webpage, which offers directions even, what more could you ask...

Enjoy.

mal
Tue, Jun-11-02, 12:33
wow this choccy sounds yummy any1 know if u can get it in the uk

Bonnie
Tue, Jun-11-02, 12:46
Hi... hope you don't mind if I try to lend a hand here... I spend the winter months in Florida and have found Lite Delite chocolate Bars which are a faxsimile of the Ross' in many Health food stores...I am located in the Melbourne area and if you mean central Florida being the Orlando area am sure can help you locate a place near there...will await to see where you are located to try to pinpoint a store...

Bonnie

IslandGirl
Tue, Jun-11-02, 22:12
Your help is always appreciated, Bonnie... ;)