PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year everybody!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

doreen T
Mon, Jan-01-01, 07:22
Hi all,

Just wanted to wish each and every one of you a very happy, and joy-filled 2001. I look forward to hearing from less and less of you through the coming year. ;)

Take care, and happy lowcarbing!

Doreen

Gopher
Mon, Jan-01-01, 13:23
Thanks for the well wishes Doreen! It is so hard to believe that 2000 is already over. Man time flies the older you get. Hope every one brought the real millennium in with a bang! Cheers!

IslandGirl
Tue, Jan-02-01, 03:18
Ah, Doreen, how you maintain that cheerful face is a wonder to me (and I'm starting to depend on it).

The very best of the New Millenium to you (and to all us Canadian Low Carbers), and may we all enjoy the brightening and lengthening days.

Let's also offer up a prayer or a thought or a wish for some peace, anywhere and everywhere around the world...

PS: Shouldn't have watched the National on CBC tonight, that MidEast conflagration makes me despair for the world...

Karen
Tue, Jan-02-01, 11:14
Same to you and the whole group Doreen!

Yesterday was 01\01\01. Cool, eh?

Karen

tamarian
Tue, Jan-02-01, 11:24
Originally posted by doreen T
I look forward to hearing from less and less of you through the coming year.

I'm starting the year by being really slow, I had to think about this "less" part for a while! :p

Wa'il

doreen T
Tue, Jan-02-01, 11:32
Yes, less of you pound by pound (or kilo by kilo, or stone by stone).

Doreen